Friday, November 2, 2012

National Diabetes Month

Hello Everyone,

The month of November is national diabetes month, and being a diabetic and a nursing student, I have a strong interest in helping find a cure in anyway that I can. This month, I have decided to participate in a blog put together by Joslin Diabetes Center, one of the world wide leaders in diabetes care and research, and where I receive my personal diabetes care. Through this blog, we are looking to raise 5,000 dollars overall to help support the Joslin Hope Fund, which helps support the research toward the cure done by Joslin. Everything that I have accompished since I was 14 years old would have not been possible without the care and support provided by Joslin, and I will do whatever I can this month to help reach that fundraising goal. So please, take a look at the link in the bottom of this post, see what it is all about, and I look forward to sharing my journey through life with diabetes with everyone over the next few weeks.

-Pat

Affiliated with Harvard Medical School, Joslin Diabetes Center is the world's largest diabetes research center, diabetes clinic, and provider of diabetes education. Please consider making a gift today at www.joslin.org/hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment